Please consider joining our secret hangout and together keeping Muslim Manga great.
- Do work related to Muslim Manga consistently. As part of our team, we expect you to dedicate some time for Muslim Manga work.
- Do not have unIslamic material associated with your name or username. As one of Muslim Manga’s members, you represent Muslim Manga and as so, we will ask you to remove any materials that may be considered unIslamic.
- You must have a positive attitude and have a proper attitude with no use of foul language with your teammates. And be friendly.
- Be accepting of other Muslim sects. There are multiple sects of Muslims and this project is not aimed at one. However, one of the aims of Muslim Manga is to raise people’s spiritual level and morals. This organization doesn’t allow artworks or stories that do the opposite. If a member of a team shows prejudice toward a Muslim from a different sect, he or she will be removed from the organization immediately.
- When applying for membership, write ‘I read and agree to the requirements’ in the section titled “any other comments?”
- If you are seen to be inactive for a long time without telling us why, you may lose your assistant status.
- More requirements may be added later
General Responsibilities: Here are the general responsibilities you need to understand and agree to. After you read the general responsibilities, you can skip over to the team you are interested in joining, and read the information you need to know in order to function in that team.
- understand the goals of Muslim Manga and what type of content is and is not allowed on Muslim Manga
- More general responsibilities may be added later
- You will be responsible for following the tasks you are given within your team.
- Whichever team you join, you will have to show progress in that team every week.
Translation Team: As a Translation team mamber, you will be translating manga from English to your language and from your language to English. You will also be translating pages and articles on MuslimManga.org to your language. And in addition to that, you will be translating any other material given related to Muslim Manga.
Artist Team: As a member of the artist team, you are expected to draw based on tasks give to you every week. You will make drawings and graphics based on Muslim Manga needs and requests. Other things you might do in your team is create Muslim Manga resources such as wallpapers, icons, banners, etc. After you submit your application, you will be contacted and asked for samples of your artwork, so prepare the artworks you want to send us and await that email.
Manga Production Team: As part of the manga production team, you will either directly or indirectly participate in the creation of new manga. You may write stories, write names, design characters, illustrate the manga, or assistant other manga artists in producing a high quality manga. As an artist who makes manga, you may often be given a story to illustrate. After you submit your application, we will contact you requesting samples of manga work you may have done in the past.
Writer Team: As a member of the writer team, you will be given a variety of things to write, most of which is technical writing, but some creative writing is done too. You will be writing posts for social media, writing articles on the site, and editing writings that have problems to fix those problems.
Contest Team: As part of the contest team, you will be responsible for creating, organizing, managing, and ending contests. You will also need to respond to participant’s questions.
Outreach Team: As a member of the outreach team, you will be looking for and inviting more people to join the different teams that we have on Muslim Manga. You will also be sharing Muslim Manga posts with online and offline people you know. You will need to respond to people’s questions on Muslim Manga’s different social networking sites and groups such as facebook, twitter, and deviantArt. You will also be encouraging people to participate in Muslim Manga’s contests and remind them about the contests. And finally you will need to give a progress report of what you have accomplished every week.
- Respond to people's questions about Muslim-Manga *5
- invite others to join Muslim-Manga
- encourage others in participating in Muslim Manga contests and remind them about the contests
deviantArt Team: As part of the deviantArt team, you will need to understand the submission policy we have set on deviantArt and be able to accept or reject artwork based on that criteria, and understand that when you are unsure of what to do, you contact your team leader. You may also be responsible for searching for new artwork daily or weekly, depending on how many teammates you have. You also need to invite other deviantArt members to join the group and participate in the contests. You should also respond to people’s questions on the Muslim Manga deviantArt group. You will need to manage contests journals on deviantArt, as well as create weekly journals regarding various topics as well as feature journal that contsist of featured artwork that has been submitted to Muslim Manga during the week prior to that
Social Networking Team: As part of the social networking Team, you need to brainstorm and develop posts to make on different social networking site daily or weekly depending on how many teammates you have.
Animation Team: As part of the animation team, you will be making animation projects based on the manga we have on the site and different stories that your team captain may give you. There will also be voice over work within the animation team. If you want to join as an animator or a voice actor, you’ll need to send us samples of your work after we contact you regarding those.
Anime4Muslims Team: Anime 4 Muslims is a project that reviews anime and manga for a Muslim audience and in general God consciousness person, or family oriented people. As you know anime has material that is not appropriate for Muslims; however, there are hidden gems in anime that anyone can enjoy. As part of the A4M team, you will be writing articles that allow Muslims and others who are interested to watch an anime while not having to worry about any inappropriate content.
Team Members:If you are passionate about contributing to this group, then you can join as member of any of the teams mentioned above.
Team Captains:If you are very passionate and want to contribute beyond the basic membership level, then you can become a team captain of a team that you have applied for. To achieve that position you will have to work hard as a team member first then earn your position as captain.
Awards may depend on the team you join and definitely depends on how active you are. Some examples of awards you may receive include but are not necessarily limited to the following:
- Early access to manga produced by Muslim Manga
- Access to a platform used exclusively by Muslim Manga Team members
- Q and A with manga artists that make manga for Muslim Manga
- Spiritual awards
- New friendships